function
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

function

automotive junkeez

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HONDA TECH MEET SEPT 06 2008 SATURDAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ek20Rjimmy
JDM Admin
JDM Admin
Ek20Rjimmy

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : naval engineer
Humor : not funny
Registration date : 2008-09-04

HONDA TECH MEET SEPT 06 2008 SATURDAY Empty
PostSubject: HONDA TECH MEET SEPT 06 2008 SATURDAY   HONDA TECH MEET SEPT 06 2008 SATURDAY Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 am

who what when where why

People are going back to school and here's one of the last chances to show people what you got before that big part out to pay for school tuition. Come hang out and meet others before people head off to school and winter rolls around.

Oh yeah I will be collecting $1 for parking and makes all checks payable to me please. J/K...

Information:

WHERE: Warren G. Magnuson Park
WHEN: Saturday September 6th, 2008
TIME: 3:00 - Whenever people are tired

Address:

7400 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115

Directions:

From Interstate 5 you can exit at either N.E. 45th Street (Exit #169) or N.E. 65th Street (Exit #171).

From the N.E. 45th Street exit, go east on 45th, past the University of Washington, and down the 45th Street ramp. Continue east past University Village Shopping Center. Bear left and continue about 2 miles. You will pass Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center and Sand Point Village/Princeton Avenue.

From the I-5 N.E. 65th Street exit, head east approximately four miles on 65th (stay on the arterial!) until you have crossed Sand Point Way N.E. into the N.E. 65th Street entrance to Warren G. Magnuson Park.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/i_love_vtec

HONDA TECH MEET SEPT 06 2008 SATURDAY
Page 1 of 1